1. Why is your online school better than others?
The distinctive features of our school, which position it favorably against its competitors, are as follows:
1. We pay particular attention to the recruitment of staff – all our teachers are highly qualified, have many years of experience in schools and universities, as well as extensive experience of individual tuition.
2. We take into account the individual requirements of each of our students – our school offers a wide range of courses and languages, while most other schools are limited to two or three types of courses, giving preference only to the English language.
3. We apply a differential approach to the cost of tuition and, consequently to our teachers’ pay. In the system of payment of our school there are three types of cost (check the online calculator), in accordance with the qualification of the teachers and their place of residence:
a) Russian teachers who live in Russia and teach a foreign language;
b) Russian teachers who live in the country of the language taught and the teachers of Russian as a foreign language (after all, they also live in the country of the language taught);
c) foreign teachers who are native speakers.
This approach allows us to adequately assess the cost of study and fairly remunerate our teachers.
2. Who are your students?
For language learning there is no age and no social constraints. Our students are representatives of different ages and backgrounds, who seek to improve their education, broaden horizons, and reach a better standard of living.
3. How to enroll in a course?
You can order a few classes or a complete course by contacting our manager by phone, e-mail or Skype. You can also leave a request on the Contacts page.
If you are in doubt about choosing a course and its duration, just sign up for a free trial lesson and leave your contact details. Our manager will contact you to confirm your registration, answer any questions you may have, set the date and time of the trial lesson and choose the best teacher for you.
4. Do I need a webcam?
It’s up to you. But, evidently visual contact with the teacher has a positive effect on the efficiency of study. Our teachers always have the webcam on, even if yours is switched off.
5. I left a request for a free trial lesson, but no one has contacted me.
Our manager will contact you the same day, when you left your request except for Saturday and Sunday. Our working hours are 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Moscow time, from Monday to Friday. If you leave a request on Saturday or Sunday, it will be answered Monday morning. However, if the next work day comes, and your message has not been responded, there is evidently a technical error. Please inform us about it, we will contact you as soon as possible!
6. How much time do I need to start speaking a foreign language fluently?
You will be able to speak a foreign language during your first class. If you are a beginner, you will learn greetings and simple phrases. It’s up to you how long it will take you to be fluent in the target language. Having classes regularly, doing all homework, your active work at the class – all this will help you get the best results in the shortest possible time.
7. I have special wishes and requirements to my course and the studies. Can you teach me exactly what I want?
Our school offers a wide range of courses, which are suitable for students with different levels and goals. If necessary, we will develop a personal study programme for you (free of charge).
8. What if I do not like my teacher?
If in the course of study, you realize that you are not happy with your instructor for some reason, you can let us know it. We will find another teacher for you in accordance with your wishes.
9. What if I miss a class?
If for some reason you are going to miss a scheduled lesson, inform your teacher or our manager not less than 12 hours in advance before the lesson. We will reschedule the class on for another time convenient for you, and you will not lose your money!
10. What do I get at the end of the course?
Upon completion of the course in Globarius You will receive a Certificate with the title of your course and the number of classes, as well as your level of language knowledge indicated.